• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Morph(?) help or history...

Robert Walker

---------------
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
3,904
Reaction score
409
Points
0
Location
USA
Okay, does anyone know anything about this snake? History? Freak of nature only?
I could have sworn I had seen this for sale within the last year or so, and now it is up for sale again from someone different (?).

Photo is not mine, I just took it off of the classifieds.
Sounds like it has traded hands a couple of times. Just a fun novelty?:shrug01:

Thanks!!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 142
I've seen them from time to time over the years. But never heard of them proving genetic. But I could be wrong.

Caveman
 
Back
Top