• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Morph I.D. help please

aambumann

New member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
111
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Davenport, Iowa USA
Hi, I am new to Corns but had what I thought was good opportunity to adopt these 2 adults, could use some help on identifying the morphs, I was told the yellow snake is about a 4y/o female possibly some type of Butter and the orange snake is about a 3 y/o male , the bellies seem to be clear or clean with no markings, not sure of the correct terminology yet. Still need to verify sex, weigh and measure, but wanted to give them time to settle in. Trying to reach former owner for more information. Thank You for taking the time to look.
 
Last edited:
The female is Butter and the male is an Amel.
Look more closely at their bellies. Are you sure that you do not see some "yellowish" &/or "clear like" checkers?
 
yes I do see checkers, clear to start then kind of yellowish near the tail on the yellow female and clear to start and kind of orangish near the tail on the orange male
 
Back
Top