• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Moving out of my house & need to sell turtle collection

Xerman_78

New member
Joined
Jul 15, 2021
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Rockledge, FL
I am moving to a new residence next month, and they don't allow animals in their building, so I have six turtles that need to go, so the species I have will be listed down below with their prices as well. Oh, make sure to check your local state laws about ownership of turtles, because if you don't have proof of permits needed to own certain turtle species I am not selling to you, plus I have one turtle that is strictly Florida residents only, so don't even inquire about the turtle, if you live outside of Florida. To reach me you can contact me at 321-292-0021, or email me at [email protected]. Serious inquiries only.

- (2) cb Asian yellow pond turtles, $100 each + shipping
- (2) cb P. upembae side neck turtles, $ 100 each + shipping
- (1) cb Amazonian Yellow spotted river turtle (FLORIDA residents only), $90 + shipping
- (1) well-started cb Northern snake neck turtle, $300 + shipping
 
Last edited:
Back
Top