• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

mozzarella cheese factory

Robert Walker

---------------
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
3,904
Reaction score
409
Points
0
Location
USA
I've seen pictures of eggs coming out before, but just never seen this type of "squeeze" going on.

Mozzarella cheese balls came to mind.

7 Great eggs in total:D
 

Attachments

  • 527.jpg
    527.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 168
Bob,
Pastel Butter + Fire + Enchi, so basically it will be a surprise. Congrats on that Pin Lav again!
 
If I would have had my whits about me, I would have said the pairing was...

Pin Het. Lav x Lav. Enchi

just to see if any one else would catch on. thanks!
 
Thanks Kelly - I would be more than happy to "mix" up the bunch but would love an Emperor Pin!
 
Back
Top