• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Muntjac and Pudu

Joshua DYck

New member
Joined
Jul 18, 2013
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Moscow, ID
This website normally doesnt work with mammals that aren't feeders but there is a wealth of knowledge still that I would like to tap into.

I own a lot of space in eastern Washington and Idaho. I really would like to start breeding muntjac deer and pudu's. I think the pudu's are endangered which might make them impossible for me to work with. The muntjac i know are out there in the captive world but I dont know who to work with.

Does anyone know about who might be selling some and or the rules pertaining the pudu's?

Thank you in advance,
Joshua
 

Attachments

  • 09507-Muntjac-Deer.jpg
    09507-Muntjac-Deer.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 300
  • original.jpg
    original.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 282
Back
Top