• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Trade My Male Eastern Inidigo hatchling for High-end Ball python morph!

TheGeckolife

New member
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
New York, New York
I have a Male hatch-ling Eastern Indigo produced by Robert Bruce for TRADE.

The snake is about 2 Feet long. Gorgeous, indigo color with peach colored nose and throat!

Eating like an Eastern Indigo! :)

I'm looking for male or female Ball Pythons of the following morphs:

FireBee

Banana

Blue Eyes Leucistic

High-White Pieds

Let me know what you have.

I'm best contacted through email: [email protected]

Due to the threatened status of Eastern Indigos, I will only sell within the state of California.

Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 323
Back
Top