• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

My Paradox Super Cinni

mudfreckles

New member
Joined
Jun 3, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
6
Points
0
Location
plainfield, USA
I named this little girl Selene after my favorite vampire movie Underworld. She is now a whopping 150 grams. I got her from Shane C on Fauna. She was born July 2010. She's a cutie pie. Figured I'd post some pictures for everyone to enjoy.

DSCN1999.jpg


RSCN2015.jpg


RSCN2014.jpg


RSCN2017.jpg
 
I have to agree with others and say she has quite the adorable face!

I haven't heard of paradox Cinnies/Super Cinnies before. I think I like her better than paradox Albinos.
 
Thank you everyone! I've only found one other on the internet that has a patch as big as hers. There are possibly more out there they just haven't been listed. =)
 
Sorry for bumping an old thread back up but I came across this thread after searching Paradox Super Cinnamon. I am trying to find anything that looks similar to my lad below,

246911_192845420766931_100001244224795_579866_3804606_n.jpg
 
Back
Top