• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Near yearling Ctenosaura melanosterna (appears female)

Joined
Apr 19, 2005
Messages
350
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Location
Saint Louis, MO
I have a near yearling Ctenosaura melanosterna that, to me, appears female, based on the pores. It feeds well on invertebrates, greens, garden produce, flowers (squash, dandelion, etc.), and occasional fruit (strawberries, blueberries). We have had a far milder summer than usual, but I have kept her outside since the spring for natural sunlight and humidity (between our regional climate, daily mistings, and frequent storms this year, humidity is quite high).

I am asking $250 plus shipping. I may consider trades for Ctenosaura (quinquecarinata, defensor, others), rare Phelsuma, or other lizards.
 

Attachments

  • IMAG3615.jpg
    IMAG3615.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 301
  • IMAG3609.jpg
    IMAG3609.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 275
  • IMAG3620.jpg
    IMAG3620.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 287
Back
Top