• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Need help on Cay Caulker Dwarf Boa care?

TheGeckolife

New member
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
New York, New York
Hi, I recently acquired a Cay Caulker Boa..

I did as much reading as I could before I got him.. but there's just a few things I'm hoping to find concrete information on.

if anyone has experience or is familiar, please chime in!

I'm basically looking to fill in the blank on the following...


Humidity: (low end)--(High end)

Cage Size: Glass tank size(gallons)/Tub Size

Substrate: I'm currently using "Desert Snow".. it's almost like shredded cardboard.. is this okay?

that's pretty much the information I haven't been able to find Concrete info on... I don't think i've found any humidity requirements for these guys.

Thanks
 
You keep them in the same manner as you would a Colombian boa, but maybe a little more arboreal options. You should be able to find as much information as you need on those.
 
Back
Top