• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Nerodia Sipedon, Northern Water Snake

Salasaurus

New member
Joined
May 4, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
32
Location
Lasalle michigan
I raked up this little guy doing some yard work, then realized no one works with these things. Ive found no one who breeds them nor sells them. So here I am offering my little water snake, also I sort of have a spot I can catch them if anyone is interested.
 

Attachments

  • 13105942_10201486379757772_402722196_o.jpg
    13105942_10201486379757772_402722196_o.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 1,195
  • 13073225_10201489426633942_1983119150_o.jpg
    13073225_10201489426633942_1983119150_o.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 1,220
He ate the second day I had him, you can see hes rather stuffed off a minnow
 

Attachments

  • 13120699_10201495904315880_1334551888_o.jpg
    13120699_10201495904315880_1334551888_o.jpg
    300.3 KB · Views: 1,134
  • 13091761_10201496075240153_957326573_o.jpg
    13091761_10201496075240153_957326573_o.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 1,120
Word of advice, it's illegal to sell native wildlife in Michigan and illegal to own native wildlife unless you plan to eat it before the season ends. So I'd take this ad down before you get in a lot of trouble. And yes there is a "hunting" season for snakes.
 
Kolton, please pay attention to dates and previous comments. This ad is over a year old, and it was illegal for the seller to offer this snake for sale, as it is against the law in Michigan.
 
Back
Top