• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

New arrivals from Steve Cemelli and Northern Geckos

AlmostHeavenHerps

New member
Joined
Apr 5, 2013
Messages
123
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Charleston, WV
Here's some photos of my new arrivals, can I get some opinions on them please? I'll also post the unboxing video as well. The first photos are of my new red, Isis, from Northern Geckos. The reddest photo was taken in sunlight right out of her tub, she was brick red and then fired down as she got stressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCFTGSx6afU
 

Attachments

  • 526456_249422445201475_1115218396_n.jpg
    526456_249422445201475_1115218396_n.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 182
  • 559483_249521378524915_296264690_n.jpg
    559483_249521378524915_296264690_n.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 192
  • 579670_249419905201729_1562062752_n.jpg
    579670_249419905201729_1562062752_n.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 183
One more of the cresteds...

This is Ceres, she's changed color chemes about 3 times since I've gotten her so I have no idea what her true fired up color is, but here's what I've captured so far...
 

Attachments

  • 524693_249419521868434_306759995_n.jpg
    524693_249419521868434_306759995_n.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 167
  • 537447_249423918534661_206494901_n.jpg
    537447_249423918534661_206494901_n.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 193
And this is Apparition, named after his phantom pinning (as well as reverse pinning)

He changes from light cream to sunflower yellow. Definitely my favorite of my males now.
 

Attachments

  • 20981_249425928534460_1627513077_n.jpg
    20981_249425928534460_1627513077_n.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 186
  • 561404_249418741868512_258525841_n.jpg
    561404_249418741868512_258525841_n.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 185
And the GRAND FINALE!

This is my little high pastel x GT mix baby from Steve Cemelli at Leapin' Leachies. I am incredibly excited to see this little guy grow. By the way, Steve has given me the BEST customer service I've ever dealt with. L.L. knows their stuff. (obviously lol)
 

Attachments

  • 35022_249427621867624_1824146420_n.jpg
    35022_249427621867624_1824146420_n.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 175
Back
Top