• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

New Corn island Nicaraguans on the way

richardhind1972

New member
Joined
Jun 1, 2017
Messages
405
Reaction score
14
Points
0
Location
Derby Derbyshire
Hi there
I'm picking this pair of corn island Nicaraguan boas up in a couple of weeks,there around two weeks old and have got some decent colour on them already,you don't see many of these available the uk IMG_0157.jpgIMG_0158.jpgIMG_0159.jpg just need a decent name for them now



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Just wait till you get these guys. They are probably my favorite locale. They don't even tend to act like boas, almost more like colubrids. And their color is just so wild. Congrats on your new additions!
 
Thanks jccs
Really excited, you hardly see anyone with them in the U.K. So do you have these yourself as I would love to see some adult pics of them as I can't really seem to find some , always juveniles but never adult pics,thanks rich


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
 
I don't have them anymore. I only have one male Nicaraguan as a pet now. I think the reason for people not showing adult pics as often is because they tend to get a bit darker as they age. Still a very cool looking snake, though.
 
Back
Top