• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

New girls...and a few other pics...

Pink Lady Exotics

"Queen Quarantine"
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
1,552
Reaction score
90
Points
0
Age
41
Location
Madison, WI
Just a couple new normal girls, nothing fancy...they're both around the 1200g mark and eat rats with gusto. I have 2 more huge girls (2500g and 2600g) due to arrive next week as well. Plus the adult female het g-stripe from Dan and Colette Sutherland.

This is Brizzy...I like how yellow she is:

7-27-07002.jpg


7-27-07003.jpg


And this is Dizzy...she has some KILLER blushing, a crazy looking head, and some piercing gold eyes:

7-27-07028.jpg


7-27-07030.jpg


7-27-07029.jpg


Then I took some new pics of a few of the others...

Amazon -- Java's daughter...her color, eyes, and head blow me away:

7-27-07022.jpg
 
Looks like you picked up some nice new girls, Jen. One of them looks kinda familiar
 

Attachments

  • P1010043.jpg
    P1010043.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 76
Just saying that one of yours has a similar pattern (the first pic), that's all.
Nothing important, but significant in that the one I posted is one of my favorites - the first normal I ever liked, in fact - so I especially enjoyed seeing the pic of "Brizzy"
 
LOL! Sorry, I blanked, I was like, "I have your snake? Whaa?"

I just had surgery last week so the drugs have me all messed up. :rofl:
 
JenHarrison said:
LOL! Sorry, I blanked, I was like, "I have your snake? Whaa?"
No clearly not the same snake....mine has a much better tail stripe, :rofl:
Enjoy the drugs while they last :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top