• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

New Mojave Male!

AGoodwin

Animal Enthusiast
Joined
Jan 17, 2012
Messages
493
Reaction score
20
Points
0
Age
39
Location
Wentworth, NH, USA
I just got an awesome deal at the New England Reptile Expo. A young male Mojave for only $150 from Morph Madness. It was a toss up between him and a beautiful butter for $200. I would have preferred the butter, but I the price on the mojave sold me. Maybe in April I will leave with a butter, but either way, I am so excited right now! Pics to come soon....
 
As promised, here he is! Tomorrow I put the finishing touches on his enclosure, but for tonight he will be in the tub. I weighed him in at 272g. In a couple years when my spider girl is ready to breed, he is going to give me some nice looking babies!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    339.9 KB · Views: 46
he didnt seem skinny to me, but Im no expert. He actually weighed more than I expected him to. Should I measure him and post his length?
 
Back
Top