• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

New monitor cage

VaranidGuy

New member
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Casa Grande, AZ, USA
Hey all, just wanted to share my ackies. Just finished construction on the 6x2x3 cage, and the size gap is closing so intro is probably gonna be happening in a few weeks!

f8455a853845c815ca73c8ca611e9ea6.jpg
c23ea5d837b0898531541cf93a4998df.jpg
0285a29f71c8d69ade92c89feba00abe.jpg
bb5bf2af61aea70e7614e519a64a50f2.jpg
ba73fcb3826cd7b03ccf8b96b638ac60.jpg
065c3c5c9b006bac88b6b98ffd793a18.jpg
 
I just wanted to show off this three tier (seperates into three pieces), enclosure I finished not too long ago for my black rough neck monitor. 5ft x 2.5ft x 6ft, built inside a tiny one bedroom apartment LoL. Sliding glass doors were the most exspensive part (ordered through local glass store $300) if anyone knows a cheaper way to make them yourself please let me know, or where I can buy cannonball track from that the glass place used (only thing I cant make myself)

I also spent a lot on the sand blasted grapevine, is anyone knows a cheap place to get that please reply. To make matters worse when ordering it is almost impossible to get the right size/thickness and/or the shape piece to fit a corner or open spot like how you want it.

If anyone wants more info on how I built a particular aspect please PM me and I'll be happy to share with you. I had trouble finding info./tips on how to build one of these before I began the project.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3146.jpg
    IMG_3146.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_3147.jpg
    IMG_3147.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_3072.jpg
    IMG_3072.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 325
  • IMG_3132.jpg
    IMG_3132.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 336
Back
Top