• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

New pick up, any thoughts?

ElexisC

New member
Joined
Aug 9, 2014
Messages
1,030
Reaction score
59
Points
0
Age
37
Location
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
I know he's ghost, but I think they said enchi or something too, I just can't remember. uploadfromtaptalk1443995757025.jpguploadfromtaptalk1443995818329.jpg
 
I actually bought him from pet supplies plus lol they get their animals from a company out of florida. But they do label correctly and the kid I usually talk to when I go knows his stuff. I got my blizzard leopard gecko from there as well. I just took some more photos a little bit ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
 
These are with flash. He's also 515 grams. When I go back and catch the one kid I'll ask him of there was a birth year or anything that came with the shipment. I just couldn't remember exactly what he said.

uploadfromtaptalk1444006394751.jpguploadfromtaptalk1444006464656.jpguploadfromtaptalk1444006544059.jpg
 
The consensus is enchi ghost which I think is what was said in the first place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
 
I have a 2014 female, so I'll be waiting a little while unless I pick up another female. Boas are more my thing but my son just absolutely loves hatching videos and such and loves the snakes so if I can get him involved and loving it then that's what I'll do =) both my 4 yr old and 2 yr old loved this little guy when I brought him home earlier.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top