• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

New Skin

SPJ

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 28, 2002
Messages
7,046
Reaction score
240
Points
63
Age
57
Location
Seymour, CT
means new photo :D
 

Attachments

  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    149.7 KB · Views: 108
Wow, I never noticed it before, but you can see her eyes from a mile away!

Her eyes a very bright. That is one of the features that drew me to her. The eyes are so cool (plus the huge reverse stripe :rofl:).
 
Wow, I never noticed it before, but you can see her eyes from a mile away!

I noticed them first picture he shared. Don't know how you could miss them. LOL

That girl sure is looking good. I'm sure her and that male will make some awesome babies when the time comes. :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top