• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Newest addition to my collection.....

Gregg M

Hognose Breeder
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
1,505
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
51
Location
Staten Island NY
My beautiful daughter Kayla..... 4 pounds 10 ounces.....
IMG_3606.JPG
 
Funny looking gecko...

Well, I guess she does have that little smirk we see on most of our leos.


She's beautiful!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
 
Its a super hypo pink baldy.....LOL..... No carrot tail though...... Anyway, she was born on Wedsday..... A month and a half pre-mature but she is doing very well..... Eating and breathing on her own..... No problems at all..... It will be about another week before I can bring her home and I cant wait..... Its crazy how you can fall in love with something instantainiously...... There is no better feeling in the world......
 
She is adorable!

Congrats Gregg! Say goodbye to sleep for the next couple of months! I know with Anthony the last five months have been an incredible, and life changing experience, but one I wouldn't trade for anything!

Here's un updated pic of the little guy, amazing how fast they change!
 

Attachments

  • anthony1_16wks.jpg
    anthony1_16wks.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 102
Gregg, I wish you and her mother the best of luck. Kayla is beautiful, I can only guess she looks like her mother. Which is a good thing, we saw your pics. :raspberry LOL Get sleep when you can and love her all the time.
 
Sam, That little guy is awesome man...... He has a good head of hair for 5 months old...... Great stuff bro.....

I am so proud of my girlfriend..... She was such a trooper..... It is unbelievable how strong a woman can be...... She never even screamed during delivery..... I am glad I stayed in the delivery room the whole time and got to see everything happen...... It was the GREATEST thing I have ever seen.......

Thank you all so much for the kind words......
 
Jeremy, You are right..... She got her good looks from her mom and that is a very good thing.....LOL
 
Gregg, he had a fulll head of hair when he was born!

I know what you mean about being in the delivery room. I swore up and down I would be in there for the wife, but I wasn't going to watch him actually be born. I'm glad I changed my mind, it was the single most incredible experience I have ever had!
 
Back
Top