• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Newt Species

ndbuggz

Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2017
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
worcester ma
I have the following species for sale. Prices do not include shipping.

Neurergus Crocatus - $70 ea
Nuerergus Strauchi - $65 ea
Notophthalmus Viridescens - $20 ea
Alpestris Apuanas - $45 ea
Plueredeles Waltls- $40 ea
Triturus Karelini - $50 ea
Triturus Dobrigicus subadult - $50 ea
 
Last edited:
Newts

I would be interested but your prices are to high. For example i can get a eastern for 7 bucks, and 60 crested eggs for 40, and a Lake Urmia for 50. I'd like to get them from different sources for breeding purposes but until you come down I'll have to pass. Just thought I'd share. good luck.
 
Back
Top