• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy Nextworld Exotics- Thanks Jon

Get Sum

New member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
428
Reaction score
57
Points
0
Age
51
Location
Boynton Beach FL
Well, Bit the bullet and finally got a calico male for next season. Jon has got some of the nicest calicos I've seen available. The last (4) snakes I have gotten from him have all been doing great and eat like pigs. Can't wait till next season to try some new crosses. Thanks Jon :thumbsup:
 
Jon is so great He spoke with me for 2 hours last year and because of just that little bit of time I'm classifying him a good guy. Plus his Calico's rock
 
I agree! My smokin calico male I got from him is growing quickly and will be wooing his future girlfriends in no time.
 
Back
Top