• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Northern Pine -Black and White

BlackIndigo

Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2011
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Phoenixville, PA USA
2024 Female Northern Pine

Very nice black and white contrast

Approximately 3 feet in length

Great disposition, easy to handle

Eats like a Cribo- Never had a pine like it!

Asking $235 Shipped
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-08-27 at 7.39.21 AM.png
    Screenshot 2026-08-27 at 7.39.21 AM.png
    377.8 KB · Views: 371
I got a dozen personal emails last night from various email addresses claiming to be you so I deleted the post here asking about her. I'm still getting them now (some in broken English) so I suspect this post right here on the board is actually you. Did you email me last night (about 40 times)? I was given multiple addresses to send the money to through Zelle, Chime & Pay Pal but none would go through (thankfully) claiming it was a scam. I think this message here really is you, correct?
 
I got a dozen personal emails last night from various email addresses claiming to be you so I deleted the post here asking about her. I'm still getting them now (some in broken English) so I suspect this post right here on the board is actually you. Did you email me last night (about 40 times)? I was given multiple addresses to send the money to through Zelle, Chime & Pay Pal but none would go through (thankfully) claiming it was a scam. I think this message here really is you, correct?
Hey, I sent you a PM.... Did you get it? It has my contact info. LMK. Thanks
 
I reported this thread to Fauna, as I do not want people to be afraid to contact me. My account has not been hacked. I am also willing to provide names of every seller I purchased from, or for that matter, anyone I have sold to. This snake is from Averted Vison Reptiles and I am sure they are more than willing to verify.

As I stated, I sent you a PM.
 
I got a dozen personal emails last night from various email addresses claiming to be you so I deleted the post here asking about her. I'm still getting them now (some in broken English) so I suspect this post right here on the board is actually you. Did you email me last night (about 40 times)? I was given multiple addresses to send the money to through Zelle, Chime & Pay Pal but none would go through (thankfully) claiming it was a scam. I think this message here really is you, correct?
Did you ever post your email in a post response? If so the scammers harvest it. They do that across all buy/sell sites.

If you are receiving impersonator responses via the site's PM function then please forward those to me.
 
Back
Top