• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Not leos or gaboons...... My other hobby.....

Gregg M

Hognose Breeder
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
1,505
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
51
Location
Staten Island NY
Had this wheelie up for almost 300 yards..... I was in 4th gear at the time of this photo..... Just figured I would post somethin different and off topic....

56162wheelie-med.JPG
 
pppffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttt.... before i quite driving... i could do that with my honda prelude and even get a good skid mark (not the underware kind) in fourth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
LOL..... Still, there is not much more of a rush..... A 55 to 60 mph wheelie is a huge rush to say the least.....
 
Awesome Gregg! I’ve done a wheelie in a 500cc outlaw kart in fourth gear. Actually that was the only gear we left in it. LOL.
 
I've done a wheelie on my "Big Wheel". But that was going at 3 mph. And I was only 4 years old.

Marx-Big-Wheel.jpg
 
LOL..... I had one of those about 25 years ago....LOL..... I dont think they ever changed.....
 
What?

Us motorcyclists call demdare thangs trainer bikes!...and when ya run thru all five gears the background gets alot more blurred!!!
Hey!...I thought you were into dwarf geckos and such? :no_evil01
 
Back
Top