• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Not supposed to be in Florida

SPJ

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 28, 2002
Messages
7,046
Reaction score
240
Points
63
Age
57
Location
Seymour, CT
Caught in the St. John's river this past Tuesday.
 

Attachments

  • 188.jpg
    188.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 223
looks like a pl*co? someone let their aquarium go! I heard there are a lot of south american cichlids in Fl too?


*I removed the e - old aquarium superstition that if you spell it out, any you keep might die; old habit from when I used to have fish
 
You are right. I didn't name it for the same old superstition. LOL.
 
When I grew up in Orlando in late 60's to late 70's you could go out into orange groves during rain season and there were tons of temp ponds. Take a fish net and pull out baby multicolored fish from all over the world. I was told that they came from seagulls, herons defecating in the water. Seemed plausible as that's the only way I could see them getting there.
 
Back
Top