• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Off topic but you gotta see this.......

The fool…

Not the Real Crocodile Hunter is right. The real one would never stick his hand inside a crocodile mouth. He looked like a young teenage kid and probably didn’t know any better. I must say though that had to hurt!
 
Geez...

Man oh man, the stupid things some people do!

OUCH!
 
Gotta love the death roll.....LOL.... Cant say I feel sorry for the guy...... I am however, happy for the croc.... What do you expect when you smack a croc on its head.....
 
man...the stupidity of some people...he deserved it though..trying to be a show off...smackin the croc in the head...and expecting it NOT to snap his arm off after putting his hand on his tongue..
 
heh

if your count the number of crock spins relative to the rolls the guy does you come up with a disparity . yep , that arm is either broken or the shoulder is dislocated at the least . jsut remember , if your gonna be stupid you gotta be tough .
 
I am willing to bet the croc would have had his arm for lunch with one more spin..... It was almost off completely.....
 
Idiot

What an idiot! lol,Tthat gut makes the croc hunter look good! How many more times are we gonna have to see that before he learns? geez.
 
OK, I gotta confession...

I have done some REALLY stupid things (when I was younger). When I was a kid I hung out with my brother and cousins and we used to catch copperheads and cottonmouths by hand. We never did get bit, but I did know that if I kept playing with fire I was gonna get burned. I hope "lefty" learned his lesson! If it can eat you, you probably shouldn't be pi$$ing it off by mistreating it or getting too close! Reminds me off the guy who stuck his head in an alligators mouth and got chomped...that was all over the tv.
 
Wow...talk about stupidity...you can see the arm broken as the croc rolls (it actually kinda looks like a gator in the video...but its hard to tell...). Talk about a compound fracture with severe blood loss and muscle and nerve damage...
 
We all have some stupidity in us, but some more than others... i mean come on how many of you would wrestle an alligator?
 
i would . im not scared of gators . ive caught a few before . by hand . in the wild . the only thing that scares me about gators is that there gonna get away from me .
 
Catching gators when you know how I don't see as stupid...I see pissing one off and then sticking a hand in its mouth as about the most stupid thing any person could ever possibly do......
 
Back
Top