• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

one of my girls that needs jenny craig

Sarah H

New member
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
498
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
47
Location
NorthernVA
Lol I think this one is bigger them all my males.....I got her from kelli over a year ago, she even beats up all the males I attempt to breed her with,lol

(sorry the flashed washed her out)
 

Attachments

  • f 1.JPG
    f 1.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 120
now thats a big girl !!!

Is that a leopard gecko or a
7.gif
 
She is huge!!!!

Sarah H said:
Lol I think this one is bigger them all my males.....I got her from kelli over a year ago, she even beats up all the males I attempt to breed her with,lol

(sorry the flashed washed her out)
I also have a large SHCT female which was around 95 before breeding this year and also fought the male off but he was her same weight...
After half a dozen times of trying she finally excepted him and bred, oddly enough even do she wanted nothing to do with him I think just with him around her, her hormones kicked in it was just matter of time after that....
She allowed him to breed 3-4 more times over the next couple of weeks yet still was aggressive to him 1-2 time inbetween those weeks so I just had to pull him out and try again. After the few times she was back to her self yet laying eggs I actually had her 4th clutch hatch last night :dgrin: She has lost alot of weigt and not beafy any more...
Xavier
 
Aww, she's not fat she's just big-boned! Good looking girl, too bad she seems to not want to breed for you. Maybe you need a large 110 g+ male to tame her!
 
Back
Top