• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

One of my SHTCTBs is turning RED......

Gregg M

Hognose Breeder
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
1,505
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
51
Location
Staten Island NY
2532.JPG


It just gets more red with every shed..... The red coloration is closing in from the edges of the dark bands..... This is a male around 30 grams..... I am betting that he will be a smokin leo when he has fully matured.....
 
Lookin good, lookin good...but not as good as mine,

LOL just kidding, he looks like he'll be a screamer, \

heres my possible male
am9.jpg

LOL just kidding
 
Greeg, that is very cool looking. That looks like a burnt rusty orangish red. Keep us posted and I want to see what he produces after he is old enough to pair up with the ladies.
 
Very nice looking gecko you've got there Gregg! Have you thought of a name for the little beastie yet? Definitely going to be a heckuva looker when it's mature!

Keep us posted!
 
Thanks everyone..... Like I said I am expecting it to be an awesome adult...... I will keep you all posted on the progress of this guy......
 
I got a name.....

How about:

"The Ladies Man"

Oh, yeah! Very fitting!!

Cangratulations on that beauty!
 
Back
Top