• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Trade or Sale! Breeder group!

reptilesareawesome

New member
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Wheaton,IL., USA
I have a high quality group of bearded dragon breeders for sale or partial trade/full trade for blue tongue skinks, tegus, or any dwarf male bearded dragon. I am getting rid of all my beardies and starting on a new breeding project. I have a couple possibly gravid females too! Here is a list of what I have:

sandfire gold tiger female- $350 plus shipping

Normal (with tint of red) female- $100 plus shipping (possibly gravid by red male)

Hypo citrus German Giant male- $150 plus shipping

Citrus German Giant female- $200 plus shipping ( possibly gravid by above male)

Italian Leather back red male (Gina Gauvin's inferno line)- $200 plus shipping (has an injured leg)

TAKE ALL ADULTS FOR JUST $750 SHIPPED

I will be posting weights and pics later. I will listen to price and trade inquiries. contact me by email [email protected] or call/txt 630-946-8286
Also, interested in partial or full trades for blueys. I live in area code 60189 to estimate shipping costs. THANKS FOR LOOKING!!http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif
 
Last edited:
Back
Top