• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Or trade 1.1 Gargoyle Geckos

JayBoa1372

New member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
121
Reaction score
13
Points
0
Location
Catasauqua, Pa, United States
I am getting out of geckos completely, and I have up for grabs my last 1.1

The female is a very nice stripe (looks like a super stripe to me but ill call it stripe) with an amazing red base. She fires up to an amazing crimson red.
She is currently feeding on CGD and crix with a pinkie mouse once every other month. Last weighed in at 35 grams

The male is a nice stripe gecko as well, he is a darker grey with white and black stripes. He is feeding on CGD only as he does not take crix. Last weighed in at 23g

I am offering the pair up for 250$ Cash locally, or 300 + shipping( I really prefer not to ship) or 300 trade value.

In terms of trade I am looking for frozen rodents (quality only), Blood pythons, Boas or reticulated pythons..

Contact me at 646-359-9202 for pictures or any other info.
 
Back
Top