• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Or trade female red base gargoyle gecko and probable male striped

JayBoa1372

New member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
121
Reaction score
13
Points
0
Location
Catasauqua, Pa, United States
I am putting up for sale my two gargoyle geckos that I intended to eventually breed.

The first is a 31+ gram female red base striped garg, I honestly think she is super stripe but I'm selling as just a stripe.

The probable male is a 16+ gram stripe, he is black and creamish with some Grays.

Both are feeding well on repashy cgd. The female is feed insects every 6 days.

I am asking 300 obo for both plus shipping if needed.

I would like to move these guys fast so no reasonable offer refused.

Can send pictures just contact me at 646-369-9202 or jgonzalez1372

I do have an exoterra 12x12x12 that I will throw in for an extra 25 bucks if buyer is local.

I am willing to trade for boa morphs, blood pythons, female retics or rack systems.
 
Back
Top