• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale OR TRADE leather back citrus with blue bars and yellow sidings- male 450 grams

reptilesareawesome

New member
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Wheaton,IL., USA
This guy is huge! He is probably over 450 grams now, but that is what he was last time I weighed him. He is citrus leather with yellow sidings and blue bars and he is an experienced breeder.
I am looking for $200 plus shipping OBO.
I am also looking to trade for an adult and sub adult female beardies. I am also looking for adult or sub adult male silkies.
You can text to 6309468286 for pics or email me at [email protected]!
 
Back
Top