• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale or trade lemon citrus male with blue bars 450 grams

reptilesareawesome

New member
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Wheaton,IL., USA
I am selling this guy for $300 plus shipping OBO. He is huge weighing in at 450 grams and about 17 or 18 inches. He is an agressive breeder and I have witnessed him locking up with a female. I am looking to trade mainly for bearded dragons especially females, or I will consider full or partial trades for sexually mature uromastyx. Text me at 6309468286 for pics, info, or offers. Or you can email me at [email protected].
Here is a pic I just added.
 

Attachments

  • 20121206_211212.jpg
    20121206_211212.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Back
Top