• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Or trade...

Spo0led

New member
Joined
Oct 24, 2009
Messages
128
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Springfield, Mo
Male Super Hypo Tangerine. I dont have any other genetics on him but Ive had some say he may also be carrot tail and possibly baldy? I got him on Feb 19th and he istoo thin for me so I am working on fattening him up. He ate 4-5 crickets tonight (2-22) and will feed him more in a few days. More pictures available. [email protected]

Thanks. :thumbsup:
 
Last edited:
39023_79681_VeryLarge_ETfDZGwIazTF.jpg


39023_79680_VeryLarge_GaDEPmMtxVqP.jpg


More pictures available on request. Thanks.
 
I agree..he's very thin. I've only had him since the 19th or Feb. I'm working on fattening him up and he also has a little bit of skin stuck to his toes. I also just found out he is not a patternless either but a SHT. I will change the ad when I get home tonight.
 
If you take the shed off his toes and fatten his tail up a bit, i'm sure he'd sell very quickly. :)
 
Looking for anything really. Boas, female leopard geckos, female beardies...

No new pics yet, he hasnt gained much weight but is looking better. He ate two more crickets tonight.
 
Back
Top