• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale or trade

reptilesareawesome

New member
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Wheaton,IL., USA
I have a dwarf citrus tiger female for sale. Her colors are outstanding and she eats about as much as my normal adult beardies. I am selling her for $250 plus shipping. I am willing to trade for other beardies, blue/pink tongue skinks, tegus, dwarf monitors, and more. Just tell me what you have. (I will not trade for snakes)
 
Back
Top