• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Ordering pizza

Lucille

New member
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
16,037
Reaction score
1,441
Points
0
Location
Texas
You're tired. You've been doing weekend projects all weekend long. Yes, homemade pizza is yummy but face it, sometimes you just want to take a shower after all that gardening and stuff, put your feet up and veg in front of the TV.
Chuck would've understood.
Get your cell phone and dial the pizza place. Get an extra large so you can have cold pizza for breakfast, a truly wonderful way to meet the day.
Open the box. Pop a brew or Diet Coke. Watch an action drama with lots of car wrecks. Enjoy :D
 
Yes-I'm sure that Chuck would understand!!

When I have one of "those" days, I call for take-out, too. Usually wings, Chinese, or subs.

Being violently allergic to cheese, I'm not much of a pizza person, unless I can get it cheese-free, which means making it myself.

You'd think that with the endless variety of pizzas available, restaurants wouldn't lapse into a full-blown hissy-fit over a pie sans mozzarella.
 
Back
Top