• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Wanted Ornate Horned Frog

Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Nevada, Iowa,
Yes I'm looking to buy an ornate horned frog that is an adult because the last 1 I had died. I'm looking for 1 that is similar to the 1 in the photo at

http://www.frogforum.net/attachments/sale-trade/2114d1283158587-ornate-horned-frog-dsc00634.jpg


If you have any that look almost like it, let me know cause I really want to buy 1. However keep in mind I will only accept ones from websites that are reputable or from owners who don't want there frogs anymore. If you are some1 like that please let me know. And if you are a website, please show pictures of those frogs you have that sort of match the 1 I described in the website url link as listed above. Thanks, I appreciate it. Get Baker to me soon.
 
Back
Top