• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

OSX Yosemite

Lucille

New member
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
16,037
Reaction score
1,441
Points
0
Location
Texas
Lured by the promise of more powerful performance I got the free upgrade to OS X Yosemite and it is a nightmare. I don't know a lot of fancy computer stuff, and multiple times a day I'm being told that Safari can't find the server of a particular site. Then, a minute later, it will go through. Ordering a few things from Home Depot this morning was a chore.
I did some research, enough to see that some others are having similar issues with Yosemite.
I hate it, but it is obvious that sooner or later I will have to wade through a bunch of stuff and learn how to do the fixes. :(
 
Most of my mac customers like when I suggest using firefox for mac. Safari and chrome cause many headaches.
 
Back
Top