• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

P Guimbeaui Breeding

markpulawski

Active member
Joined
Mar 6, 2012
Messages
221
Reaction score
30
Points
28
Location
University Park, FL 34201
So my pair of P Guimbeaui started breeding a few months ago, they ara WC Hawaiian male and an F1 Hawaiian female, today I went through the growout cage which is a screen 16 x 16 x 30 and found 6 babies (3 of which I shipped out today). I am feeding them Repashy Day Gecko food and dusted Hydei, the aduls get mostly crickets and a few Hydei themselves. Going through the adult tank I found 4 more clutches of 2 eggs each, I am thinking they need tro be turned off soon, anyone want to suggest how many eggs before the female should be cycled down or suggestions to that and rearing out helathy offspring. My oldest was a little over 3 months and was fat and about 4" long, they all seem to be doing great. Comments or suggestions?
 
A picture of the male

004-10.jpg
 
Back
Top