• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Pair of Gray Banded Kingsnakes Ready to Breed

AndyJ3

Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2019
Messages
103
Reaction score
11
Points
18
Age
28
Location
Perdido, Alabama
$1000

I have a pair of Gray Bands available ready to breed. I was planning to breed this upcoming spring, but due to local law changes I’m making them available as I don’t want to deal with the permitting process. The female is a 2016 (More Gray, first 2 photos, she’s in shed) male hatched in August of 2018 (more even gray to red distribution, last 2 photos). My loss, your gain! Can make your money back this upcoming season. I can get more photos if you’d like.
 

Attachments

  • 9D90AD59-E727-4FBD-8B31-99BEDB8E14E8.jpg
    9D90AD59-E727-4FBD-8B31-99BEDB8E14E8.jpg
    815.1 KB · Views: 321
  • 27965C18-48E0-46FA-9724-B89F992671AA.jpg
    27965C18-48E0-46FA-9724-B89F992671AA.jpg
    755.5 KB · Views: 280
  • B058A3F1-EFDD-4A67-9F63-EF8A0C6415F9.jpg
    B058A3F1-EFDD-4A67-9F63-EF8A0C6415F9.jpg
    948.7 KB · Views: 279
  • 09A460F7-4A1B-456A-9DC0-FE0B7CBD787E.jpg
    09A460F7-4A1B-456A-9DC0-FE0B7CBD787E.jpg
    669.4 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
Back
Top