• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Paradise Flying Snakes (C. Paradisi)

marker1

Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2020
Messages
124
Reaction score
3
Points
18
Location
Jacksonville, fl
So I have been planning on making a diurnal snake display for a long time. At fist I thought I would be doing this with African Bush Snakes
(P. Semivariegatus) and even considered Asian Vine Snakes (A. Prasina). But I settled on Paradise Flying Snakes. Does any one have any tips or tricks with this species in captivity?

My plan is a pair in a 36X18X36 Glass enclosure with both heat lamp and UV light (I know UV maybe overkill but thats how I am) know UTH as my home never gets below 70 and I know this species prefers close to that for the night time drop. At first white paper towel bottom (thats protocol for the first month of any snake I take on) then move to a cypress mulch floor.

Any info or help or critiques would be greatly appreciated I never like to go in blind.
 
Back
Top