• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Paradox albino project yes or no

P&A Pythons

Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
371
Reaction score
12
Points
18
Location
Putnam CT
Well I am all over the place as making a decision to keep this girl. Everywhere I read mixed opinions on this snake Is it genetic or not in ball pythons. So I ask everyone here would u start this project. I have mom but not dad ( both where hets) I have 2.2 hets from this clutch and the female paradox and the male albino from the clutch. I have limitied space for more projects but if there is possible potential I will give it a go
 
Google the word paradox and you'll have your answer.
If you do attempt it, do it for your own passion as paradox's do not garner much if anymore than a normal albino and in most cases are not genetically passed over to the offspring.
Good luck!
 
I did google it there seems to be really nothing for a definite answer. There was a clip on Ralph Davis attempt but there was no follow up on it. I did not go any more than 4 or 5 pages.
 
Back
Top