• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

SOLD!! "Paru" Oophaga Sylvatica 1.2

Justin Munsterman

New member
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Poughkeepsie, N.Y.
I have a nice trio of "Paru" Sylvatica available. Cbb from Wikiri lines. Looks like a definite 1.2 but I cannot guarantee it as I have not heard the male call yet. I took these in on a trade a few weeks ago from Rana Verde Ecosystems. Great frogs but I have decided to just stick to my Pumilio for now. There is one orange one yellow and one green with blue spots. More pics upon request. Priced to sell quickly.

$700 shipped for the trio

Live arrival guarantee on first delivery attempt.

Justin Munsterman
Higher Ground Herptological
845-625-4710
[email protected]

Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • 20160801_064110.jpg
    20160801_064110.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
Back
Top