• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Bad Guy Patrick Gomez - Facebook Scammer!

Artemille

New member
Joined
Jul 13, 2013
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Ellicott City, MD
Patrick Gomez messaged me on Facebook, saying he was interested in my female Puma, Ivory, and Super Pastel female ball pythons. He asked me for additional images on Monday morning 06/23/14, and I took new ones in better lighting to send to him.

I reposted my ad on multiple Facebook classifieds groups and was bombarded with people asking me where I was located. They all said that Patrick Gomez has been using those images. He has since blocked the admins of the group, "Reptile Classifieds - Ball Pythons," and possibly others.

Here is an image I took this evening to prove that the snakes are in fact mine. I purchased the Ivory and Puma from Ben Siegel Reptiles in January of 2014.

14512868721_e56b170ef9_z.jpg
 
Back
Top