• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy Paul Fisher AKA Pied Peddler

AF1Bird

Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2009
Messages
258
Reaction score
9
Points
18
Location
New York
Just received my DH Albino/Pied female and could not be happier. Paul had great communications and worked out a great payment plan for me. The professionalism he provides is incredible. Highly recommended.
 
I purchased a fire het. pied female from Paul and couldn't be happier. Paul is a great guy and sells outstanding and healthy bp's. I will definately do business with Paul in the near future. Thanks again Paul.
 
I purchased a het pied male from Paul a few months back , I agree great communication , snake came with detailed records. , lineage , feeding , sheds. , he has great animals and quick to respond to any questions
 
Excellent Guy!

My fire het pied male from Paul became one of my favorite snakes the moment I opened the box. He hasn't missed a meal, and will be more than ready to breed for me this winter. Paul's amazing pictures still didn't do this boy justice, and I was also thoroughly impressed by the professionalism of his payment plan and het and feeding record documentations.
 
Back
Top