• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Phelsuma standingi

Joined
Apr 19, 2005
Messages
350
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Location
Saint Louis, MO
I am female heavy right now. All are feeding well on invertebrates. I offer fruit to P. standingi about once a month, but they readily consume it!

0.1 2014-$75
0.2 2015-$100

I can deliver to NARBC-Tinley Park for Friday pickup if geckos are paid for in advance. Otherwise, shipping is additional.

I am interested in trades for other Phelsuma (I am looking for 0.2 madagascariensis (not grandis), 1.0+ standingi, 0.1+ sundbergi sundbergi, 1.0+ sundbergi ladiguensis, and rare Phelsuma). I would also consider Anolis, lacertids, Ctenosaura, Sauromalus, Corucia, Shinisaurus, and other rare geckos and lizards.
 

Attachments

  • babys.jpg
    babys.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 233
  • 11392962_692011320944267_5014284300483175858_o.jpg
    11392962_692011320944267_5014284300483175858_o.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 227
Back
Top