• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Pied combo males for sale

ltkltk123

New member
Joined
Oct 17, 2017
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Tucson, AZ
I have too many pied males so I am selling some for raising funds, or you can take both of them home as well.
I really need to downsize my reptile collection, so I am also selling my tortoises and boas.
I would take offers but I think my price is fairly cheap,
First pic, 2016 Firefly pied male, proven breeder, SOLD
Sec pic, 2017 Banana pied male, SOLD
Third pic, 2016 Firefly enchi het pied male, proven breeder, $550+shipping
Thanks for looking, contact me my email: [email protected]
 

Attachments

  • WechatIMG606.jpg
    WechatIMG606.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 579
  • WechatIMG609.jpg
    WechatIMG609.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 569
  • WechatIMG633.jpg
    WechatIMG633.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 585
Last edited:
Back
Top