• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

please help! need opinions on this girl

reticcrazy21

New member
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
eastpointe michigan
Okay so I just picked this girl up today she was from a albino het. Pied x leopard pairing. He had 3 normal males and this girl who looks totally different from the males. I'm thinking she is leopard but can't say for sure. So looking for some opinions! Let me know what you guys think. And thanks for looking!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2015-01-12-18-48-24.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-12-18-48-24.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 136
Doesn’t appear to be a leopard to me but she’s got a really nice light color and her alien heads run together in certain parts and I’ve always liked that look.
 
well my opinion is that she dont look like just a normal but then again she dont look like a leopard. although i have no leopards, but ive seen quite a few. definitely something to hold onto and breed out. good luck!!
chris
B and S Pythons/facebook
 
I don't see leopard, but personally I think her pattern maybe be due to the fact that she could possibly be a double het.
 
Back
Top