• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Possible Het Clown Group (0.4) SOLD

BPHERP

New member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
106
Reaction score
5
Points
0
Location
Riverside, CA.
Possible Het Clown group (4 females) from a het clown x het clown breeding. I don't deal in paperwork, I deal in reputation. The parents of this group were produced by Jeremy Stone. A picture is attached below. I will get weights on them when I get to my small facility.

I'm asking $500 for the group. SOLD

Shipping is extra for those not local to Southern California.

I am not accepting trade offers, so please for the love of everything holy, don't ask ;)


Details:
  • Call me @ 909-553-0161 with questions (or) Email me at [email protected]
  • Shipping is extra for those not in Southern California
  • All are really good eaters, just like their parents

Male:|Het. Clown
Female:|Het. Clown
Percent|Fraction|Morph
25%|1/4|Normal
50%|2/4|Het. Clown
25%|1/4| Clown
Genetic Wizard 3.0 calculations by
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1168.JPG
    IMG_1168.JPG
    272.3 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
Back
Top