• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Possible Male Gargoyle gecko. Can bring to Hamburg

JayBoa1372

New member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
121
Reaction score
13
Points
0
Location
Catasauqua, Pa, United States
As stated in my other ad, Due to unforeseen circumstances, I must sell my gargoyle geckos.

Up for sale is my 15g possible male. I have not pore checked him, but as it grows closer to 20 grams the bulge seems to be becoming more proficient.

He eats daily on Repashy CGD and every 6th day is fed dusted vita-crickets.

He has an original tail and is a little skittish at times, but once he is out hes fine. Never has tried to bite or gape.

I am asking for 150 shipped for him as well.

I am open to trades for him and the female
In trade i am looking for reticulated python females, blood pythons, hognose female, boa morphs, sand boas, or rack systems.

I can be reached at 646-359-9202 or [email protected] but text would be the fastest response.


I can deliver to Hamburg show if paid for in full by show date.
 

Attachments

  • image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 108
Back
Top