• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Possible super hypo 100% het albino

Gingersexotics

New member
Joined
Aug 9, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Purcell, ok
I have several poss super hypos het albino. From a sunglow / Ronne line hypo pastel breeding. Sire is pictured in attachments. I only have female hypos available at this time. I do have a few normals $100 het albinos $50.

Shipping is available at buyers expense.
I will guarantee live arrival on the first delivery attempt. I would prefer hub pickup with the heat right now.
I will not hold, I will ship at earliest available on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday through reptile express. No payment plans available for right now. Paypal only is accepted must put boa in the comments section. That protect both if us.
All are eating rat fuzzies every 7-10 days. Born on May 30th.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 196
A normal is listed for $100 and het albinos for $50. Is that right? And what's the pricing on the possible supers?
 
Back
Top