• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Preferred Firefly?

Robert Walker

---------------
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
3,904
Reaction score
409
Points
0
Location
USA
Hi Guys & Gals,

I have two different looking Fireflies.
One has lots of blushing and mixed colored sides. (1st pic. bottom)
The other is much cleaner solid color sides and less blushing. (1st pic. top)

I realize everyone has preferences, but is one style more commonly sought after than the other in your opinion??

Any thoughts are welcome!
Thanks in advance.:thumbsup:
Robert
 

Attachments

  • 002 (11).jpg
    002 (11).jpg
    160 KB · Views: 87
  • 001 (11).jpg
    001 (11).jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 96
Thanks Jerry for always chiming in on subjects. "dirty" is a better descriptive word to use the contrast the clean look... dah on my part;)
 
I'd have to agree. I'm a huge fan of clean stuff though. It's weird, While I'd agree dirty is a better word for the other one; it's not actually dirty at all lol. They really are both nice. The clean one almost looks like a Desert. Weird.
 
Thank you Chris, Amanda, Deborah & Rance:thumbsup:
Sounds like cleaner is the winner thus far. Thanks!
 
Clean yes but the darker can produce clean ones ,also the fires I have produced have been from great to average all from the same sire.still shooting for that crazy one which are few and far between.
 
Thanks for the votes Greg & Russell!

Great point Greg about their ability to produce a variety of outcomes. Crazy ones are always welcome!:thumbsup:
 
Back
Top